NEW: Credit Score Hacks
The Book Credit Repair Companies Hope You Never Read
How to Improve Your Credit Score in 30 Days — Even If You Have Bad Credit or No Credit
Master the Basics and Hack Your Way to a Higher Credit Score!
Credit Score Hacks shows you how.
In Credit Score Hacks, learn the fundamentals of credit reporting and scoring, and the strategies that can boost your credit score, fast.
Former lending industry insider Shindy Chen (author of The Credit Cleanup Book) is back with an updated sequel on the following:
- How to get free and paid credit reports
- What credit scores like and don’t like
- New credit rules that can benefit consumers
- New apps and services to help you get your credit score and monitor your credit activity
- How credit is scored and the tactics that play the factors to your favor
- Best hacks to boost your credit score, fast, and without the aid of costly credit repair and debt counseling services
Don’t wait to pick up this book. Learn the hacks to better credit today!
See author Shindy Chen on Cheddar TV, talking about what's getting more expensive in 2017:
Praise for "The Credit Cleanup Book"
Many people don't understand credit basics,
or how credit information is used.
my books aim to remedy that.
In 2014, The Credit Cleanup Book was the first no-nonsense guide on consumer credit since the credit crisis. It taught you about credit reporting and scoring in today's credit climate.
- Learn about new legislation for consumer protection
- Understand how credit is scored, and what credit scores like and dislike
The Credit Cleanup Book shows you how to obtain and read your credit reports and scores for FREE (really!), outlining ways to remove negative and inaccurate items.
- Get credit scoring hacks to know where where you stand - for FREE
- Dispute and remove negative and inaccurate items quickly and legally with ready-to-use credit templates
The Credit Cleanup Book details credit's impact on nearly every aspect of life, including:
- Utility bills and household services
- Entrepreneurialism and business financing
- Housing: leases and loans
- Auto loans
The Credit Cleanup Book provides you with credit and debt management tips and state-of-the-art tools that can be used to foster better money and credit management habits.
With this book in hand, you will be able to achieve a higher credit score--your greatest financial asset.
Get our popular newsletter! It's quarterly, and every issue includes credit news and helpful tips to save you money.
FREE BONUS: Sign Up today, and receive Chapter 1 of "The Credit Cleanup Book," free in your inbox!
About the Author
Shindy Chen was a loan originator for Fortune 250 company Centex Homes, and later as a Vice President and regional manager for the nation’s 4th largest bank, Wachovia Mortgage, now Wells Fargo. Over her 7-year career she worked with hundreds of clients and their credit reports, grossing over $100 million in mortgage volume. Shindy has also worked in financial broadcast news with stints at Bloomberg TV in London, and on CNBC’s "Mad Money with Jim Cramer."
Shindy does a great job of explaining the ins-and-outs of what can sometimes be an overwhelming topic: consumer credit. She clearly describes how the credit industry is changing and evolving before our eyes, outlines what you need to know to deal with your own credit, and gives you the tools to do so.
- Bethy Hardeman, Consumer Advocate at Credit Karma
Great entrepreneurship begins at home. “The Credit Cleanup Book” is hands-down the most engaging & informative guide for improving your personal credit.
- Ron Shah, Angel Investor and Founder at Jina Venture
Ready to clean up your credit, but don't know where to start?
The Credit Cleanup Book can help you improve your credit scores, starting NOW!
For media inquiries, speaking and press requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (that's tccn [at] thescri [dot] be)
Ask about group and corporate discounts for companies, teams, conferences, credit seminars, classrooms, and professionals. Contact us today at email@example.com!